Microfabrication facility at Mechanobiology Institute (MBI)-National University of Singapore is looking for a Research Assistant/Engineer in the field of micro/nano fabrication. The hired personnel will be mainly involved in the fabrication of selected micro/nano-devices, with the use of a range of different technologies (imprinting, casting, wet etching as well as lithography). He/She will be the responsible for the optimization of the production protocol, will set up a semi large scale production line and will participate in the development of new devices and production techniques.
Duties and responsibilities
- Masks design with dedicated software (Training, if needed, will be provided)
- Protocols optimization and record keeping
- Soft lithography and Replica molding
- Production of devices
- PolyTech graduate with min. 1‐2 years of research/industry experience or fresh engineering graduate with practical experience in micro fabrication
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Organized, meticulous, able to work together in a team as well as independently
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for interview.
Please submit your application along with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, full publication list, research plans and names of three external referees to:
Dr. Gianluca Grenci, µFab facility head
Mechanobiology Institute, Singapore
National University of Singapore
T-Lab, Level 5
5A Engineering Drive 1