2 August 2011, Tuesday
Lecture Theatre 2
The Mechanics of vesicle formation: how does the COPII coat generate membrane-bending force?
By Dr Elizabeth Miller, Columbia University
Bionanoscience for Innovative Global Healthcare Research & Technology (BIGHEART)
By Prof Luke Lee, University of California Berkley
Kindly note the change in venue for this coming week’s meeting.
- 16 OCT. BIOS2015: Biological Symposium by the MBI WIS Initiative
- 12 OCT. Using Citrobacter rodetnium to model enteric bacterial infections and host responses. Prof Frankel Gad from Imperial College, London
- 7 OCT. Proximity biotinylation provides a unique insight into the nanoscale composition and organization of the adhesome. Prof Edward Manser, Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology (IMCB)
- 6 OCT. Deconstructing cell motility in fibrous environment. Charlotte Guetta
- 6 OCT. Bacillus subtilis RecO and SsbA are crucial for RecA-mediated recombinational DNA repair. Prof Juan C Alonso from Department of Microbial Biotechnology, Centro Nacional de Biotecnología, Spain