2 August 2011, Tuesday
Lecture Theatre 2
The Mechanics of vesicle formation: how does the COPII coat generate membrane-bending force?
By Dr Elizabeth Miller, Columbia University
Bionanoscience for Innovative Global Healthcare Research & Technology (BIGHEART)
By Prof Luke Lee, University of California Berkley
Kindly note the change in venue for this coming week’s meeting.
- 3-4 DEC. ACT2015: The 14th Asian Conference on Transcription
- 2 DEC. Role of the linker between a protein-protein interaction and a DNA binding domains in H-NS, a nucleoid associated protein in Escherichia coli by Yuki Yamanaka
- 2 DEC. Cell Membranes: Subcompartmentalization driven by phase separation. Dr Kai Simons, Max Planck Institute for Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics, Dresden, Germany
- 30 NOV. SMART BioSyM Seminar 3: Single Plane Illumination fluorescence (cross)-correlation spectroscopy: Mapping Diffusion Properties in Live cells and Organisms, Dr Anand Singh
- 25 NOV. Regulation of Endothelial Function During Development and Disease by Prof Lew Romer from Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine