2 August 2011, Tuesday
Lecture Theatre 2
The Mechanics of vesicle formation: how does the COPII coat generate membrane-bending force?
By Dr Elizabeth Miller, Columbia University
Bionanoscience for Innovative Global Healthcare Research & Technology (BIGHEART)
By Prof Luke Lee, University of California Berkley
Kindly note the change in venue for this coming week’s meeting.
- 30 MAR. New insights into the mechanics of cells and nuclei in suspended state. Dr Joseph Chan of the Biotechnology Center, Technische Universität Dresden, Germany
- 27 MAR. Spatio-temporal analysis of different mechanisms for interpreting morphogen gradients. Dr Timothy Saunders
- 25 MAR. A new logistic of cargo transport for cholinergic signaling- lesson from a rare ataxia. Prof Low Boon Chuan
- 19 MAR. Mechanisms of genome instability: flavours from yeast “Mutomes” and “G quadruplexes” threat. Dr Alain Nicolas, Director of Research, Institut Curie
- 4 MAR-13 MAR. Prof Alpha Yap visiting from the Institute of Molecular Bioscience, Division of Molecular Cell Biology, University of Queensland
- 7 FEB-6 MAR. Prof Marco Foiani, Scientific Director of IFOM Foundation
- 26 JAN-22 FEB. Prof Enrique Martin- Blanco from the Institut de Biologia Molecular de Barcelona